Written Communication tools for Management organizations on the subject of different methods to communicate in the company of the executives. Messages that are exchanged in written form are called written communication. Organizations use different tools or methods for communication with the executives and with the employees. The methods or tools of written communication as applicable for management and employees are discussed below-
Written Communication tools for Management
- Job Description: Executives are given a written description about their jobs along with basic authority and responsibility. Job description helps them to understand their work areas, power, status etc.
- Special Management Bulletin: Bulletins are used for communicating urgent messages. Bulletins are published and circulated when important information is to be conveyed to the management people on emergency basis. Information about any change in plan or policy, special meeting, immediate target etc is carried out by special management bulletin.
- Supervisor’s Handbook: Supervisor’s handbook includes rules, regulations, procedures, guidelines etc for supervisors. This type of handbook is supplied by the organization to the supervisors so that they can perform their duties properly. Business Communication
Written Communication tools for Management
- Formal Management Report: Manager at different levels prepares reports to make their superiors informed about the situation. It helps the top authority to take better decisions depending on the circumstances.
- Management Newsletter: Management Newsletter is used to communicate less important or less urgent messages with the executives. Generally, it is published at a certain time interval, such as weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Policy statement: Organizational policies, principles, procedures, instructions, etc. are formulated and conveyed to the executives in written form. Top management also prepares important papers in written form so that everybody can read and understand them easily. Policy statements are always made written, because it acts as evidence and legal document.
- Special Report: Special Report is prepared on special event or situation. This type of report helps the managers to inform the employees about certain event.
- Special Publication for Supervisors: Large organizations issue special publications for the supervisors that contain important information on various fields. Supervisors can know how to improve quality, minimize cost, reduce work related accidents, improve security and so on form these publications.
- Organizational Manual: Organizational manual is circulated among the executives to make them familiar with the organizations culture, mission, vision, goals, products and services and positions of different executives with specific authority and responsibility. It is a useful method of communicating with management.
- Memorandum: Memorandum is an important tool or internal communication. Executives use memorandums for communicating recent decision, policies, and changes with the people in the organization.
There are also information about Written Communication Tools for Employees.
- 96Written Communication Tools for Employees Messages that are exchanged in written form are called written communication. Organizations use different tools or methods for communication with the executives and with the employees. The methods or tools of written communication as applicable for written communication tools for management and employees are discussed…
- 51What is written communication in Business? or Effective Written Communication when a message is exchanged or communicated in a written form, it is called written communication. It is a word-based communication method. Written Communication / is widely used when the permanency and record of the message are important and when…
- 51Disadvantages of Written Communication in Business due to some reasons written communication is not always effective everywhere as a mode of communication. The Merits of written communication and disadvantages of or demerits of written communication and Advantages of Written Communication in Business are discussed as below: Disadvantages of Written Communication…
- 49Importance of Communication in Business -Communication in Business the history of Communication is as previous as the history of human being society. The importance of Business Communication is indispensable in case of social and business life. It is careful as the lifeblood of business. No business can develop in lack…
- 47Advantages of Written Communication in Business the importance of written communication in business and other field is indispensable. Every organization uses written communication to perform its daily activities. The advantages of written communication are given as below: Advantages of Written Communication and Disadvantages of Written Communication. Advantages of Written Communication…